Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Reading

It is Wednesday, Dec. 22 and today Union will close and not reopen again until next year. Most of us are heading home for the holidays and I myself have a huge stack of books and articles that I need to read. I am sort of hoping for a Kindle for Christmas to load my articles on but I truly will be grateful just for times with friends and family. We decided to highlight some of David Dockery's best books of 2010 in our newest display that will last the Winter.








It should be noted that the Ted Kennedy autobiography was from the 2009 reading list. Please know that these items can be checked out at any time! Just ask at the desk and we will open the case. In extreme circumstance you can break the glass but let that be a last resort. Merry Christmas!

No comments: